[OT] Re: rsync

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Chris Bannister
<cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 12:44:31AM +0800, lina wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I hope you don't mind some English correction...
>> > You should say something like "my confusion is why it stopped copying the rest"
>>
>> Thank you
>> (I read "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown. finished 35
>> of 11294 in one month. Hope can finish one day).
>
> Just be aware, the Americans have their own version of English.
>
> "The Grammar of English Grammars" is the wrong book to be reading,
> i.e., there is no such word as "Grammars"

Ha ... you might not notice 35/11294.

I barely have one single sense of interest in Grammar learning.
I know I am very bad in language (also history, geography), even
native language, always failed in high school.

I read it just cause it's the one on top of my e-bookshelf. And read
it just to comfort some unconsciously self-blaming.

some book just for collections, not for read (to me).