Re: Lenny (Debian 5.0) approaching end of life

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:54:29 -0400, francis picabia wrote:

> There was discussion here a few months ago about there being no official
> date for end of life on Lenny.  This has changed.  I just noticed this
> item on the security announcement mailing list:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2011/msg00238.html
>
> No new Lenny updates after 6 February 2012.

Yes, unfortunately Debian team changed their mind at the middle of the
proccess. This unforeseen change forces me to keep my lenny systems until
wheezy is released which means having unpatched servers and workstations
for months ;-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón