Re: [OT] help with m-audio usb Fast Track pro on debian

Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:

> On 03/01/12 01:39, Harry Putnam wrote:
>> Running Wheezy
>>
>> Can anyone suggest pointers, urls,
>
> Yes - but...
>
>> or coaching toward getting an
>> m-audio USB Fast Track Pro (external sound card) working?
>>
>>   (Please do not reply just to suggest google).
>
> ..... that ^^^ means if I haven't memorised that long url for the
> step-by-step hold-your-hand Debian tutorial, I'd have to type the search
> term into google myself - scroll down to the second entry and cut and
> paste the url into a post for you. And I'm too lazy.

[...]

> Good tip though - it looks nice, is cheap, and seems pretty simple to
> get capture/playback in 24 bit (Big Endian) up to a sample rate of 96000
> KHz (not duplex though as it's USB1).
>
> Wish you pointed it out before Xmas.

> http://www.google.com/search?q=m-audio+USB+Fast+Track+Pro

Gack... I looked in vain for anything like `^^^^^' anywhere in the
post, and also for anything useful at the url.

I'm really sorry to see my dumb questions have finally pushed you
clear on around the bend.  .. I may be joing you soon in that big
oldfolks home in the sky...

Good tidings back to you.