Re: OT: Captchas?

On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 18:26 +0100, Klistvud wrote:
> Dne, 20. 12. 2012 01:47:33 je Ralf Mardorf napisal(a):
>
> > Perhaps I'm a computer and I only guess that I'm human.
>
> Captchas seem to be based on the wrong assumption that humans can
> recognize shapes whereas automata supposedly can't. Judging from the
> reactions on this list, I should perhaps apply for a patent for
> *purposely* indeciphrable captchas? I'd just have to invent a companion
> method for detecting "unmistakably human" behavior when confronted with
> such unsolvable captchas, such as: mad stare, hair pulling, keyboard
> smashing, cursing, kicking the computer, spitting, yelling and the like.
>
> I'd like to see robots emulate *that*!

That's the most funniest reply in a long time :D, but your patent might
have some security gaps, since e.g. spitting could be "emulated"
http://www.synthetic-urine.de/en/products/synthetic-human-body-fluids/synthetic-saliva-din-53160-1.html

I heard about artificial penises + artifical urine that should be that
natural, that it's used to pass drug screenings.

Regards,
Ralf