Re: OT: Captchas?

Dne, 20. 12. 2012 01:47:33 je Ralf Mardorf napisal(a):

Perhaps I'm a computer and I only guess that I'm human.

Captchas seem to be based on the wrong assumption that humans can recognize shapes whereas automata supposedly can't. Judging from the reactions on this list, I should perhaps apply for a patent for *purposely* indeciphrable captchas? I'd just have to invent a companion method for detecting "unmistakably human" behavior when confronted with such unsolvable captchas, such as: mad stare, hair pulling, keyboard smashing, cursing, kicking the computer, spitting, yelling and the like.

I'd like to see robots emulate *that*!
--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.