switching distributions, but keeping KDE... how do i migrate my email?

i am switching from kubuntu 12.04.1 to debian squeeze 2, but i'm keeping KDE,

in the past, i have had considerable difficulty getting my email to migrate

successfully when i upgrade, and i'm wondering if there is a "preferred" way

to migrate/upgrade email that doesn't lose data in the process.

--

namaste

salamandir

salamandir@spamcop.net - spam at your own risk

http://przxqgl.hybridelephant.com/

Professional New Age Renaissance Man

--

If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer;

you're the product being sold.

-- Andrew Lewis