Re: ssh fails (was: Re: git pull fails with OpenSSL version mismatch error)

Le 18.12.2012 18:40, Joel Roth a écrit :
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 06:56:32PM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
Greetings

$ git pull
OpenSSL version mismatch. Built against 1000005f, you have 1000103f

This error also occurs when I use ssh directly, to any
host.

Did you modify something in your ssh configuration? If yes, maybe try to remove the conf file and reconfigure everything. I really have no idea about what is the problem, ssh is just a tool I use, I am not an expert in it. But at least, if you are having such trouble even when trying to use raw ssh, you know that's not git...