Re: Is it possible to install nowadays on Debian SID the LibreOffice 3.6.4? YES IT IS!

Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> writes:

> On 2012-12-17 21:41 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> writes:

>>> Do you have libreoffice 1:3.5.4+dfsg-4 from unstable currently
>>> installed?
>>
>> I have installed only two package currently:
>> libreoffice-l10n-hu
>> libreoffice-l10n-sr
>>
>> so now I'm going to purge these two packages too.
>>
>> Done, but the command:
>> sudo apt-get -t experimental install libreoffice libhsqldb-java/unstable
>>
>> still produce the same errors as previously.
>
> It might be better to install the libreoffice version from unstable
> first (should already pull in libhsqldb-java) and then retry.

OK
I did the followings:
sudo aptitude install libreoffice/unstable

and

sudo apt-get -t experimental install libreoffice
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required:
  libcmis-0.2-0 libcommons-beanutils-java libcommons-collections3-java
  libcommons-compress-java libcommons-digester-java libdb-java
  libdb-je-java libicu4j-java
  libjtidy-java liblucene2-java libxz-java
  libcdr-0.0-0 libclucene-contribs1 libclucene-core1 libcmis-0.2-2
  libreoffice-base
  libreoffice-base-core libreoffice-calc libreoffice-common
  libreoffice-core libreoffice-draw
  libreoffice-filter-binfilter libreoffice-impress
  libreoffice-java-common libreoffice-math
  libreoffice-style-galaxy libreoffice-writer python-uno uno-libs3 ure
Suggested packages:
  myspell-dictionary libreoffice-help-3.6 libreoffice-l10n-3.6
  mythes-thesaurus
  libreoffice-grammarcheck libreoffice-gnome libreoffice-kde
  openclipart-libreoffice
  libreoffice-officebean libmyodbc odbc-postgresql libsqliteodbc tdsodbc
  mdbtools
  libreoffice-gcj libreoffice-report-builder
  libreoffice-style-hicontrast
  libreoffice-style-tango libreoffice-style-crystal
  libreoffice-style-oxygen
  libcdr-0.0-0 libclucene-contribs1 libclucene-core1 libcmis-0.2-2
  libreoffice libreoffice-base libreoffice-base-core libreoffice-calc
  libreoffice-common
  libreoffice-core libreoffice-draw libreoffice-filter-binfilter
  libreoffice-impress
  libreoffice-java-common libreoffice-math libreoffice-style-galaxy
  libreoffice-writer
  python-uno uno-libs3 ure
16 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 521 not upgraded.
Need to get 74.8 MB of archives.
After this operation, 26.3 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

Success here!

I install after that hte Hungarian language pack too:
sudo apt-get -t experimental install libreoffice-l10n-hu

--
Regards from Pal