Re: [EVOLUTION] Issue with mistakenly rejected SSL certificate

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 14:40 +0100, Abou Al Montacir wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> Yesterday, evolution complained about my ISP SSL certificate was not
> valid and asked me to accept it or to reject it. I've mistakenly
> rejected SSL certificate, but since could not connect anymore to the
> server. It keeps giving me error messages: "Could not connect to
> imap.sfr.fr: Input/output error"
>
> I've tried with [1] and also with [2] and can see that it connects using
> telnet -z ssl howver openssl shows that the certificate date has
> expired. I do not know how to cope with this as I can not find any
> option to recover my mistake.
>
> Can anyone help please?

I think the keys are stored in your home directory in the .camel_certs
directory. I just deleted these and when I restarted Evolution it asked
me to confirm the keys again when I logged I downloaded mails from my
server. (I run my own server and my keys aren't signed by a trusted
authority).

--
Tixy