Re: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Boot loaders for Linux that can also boot FreeBSD
- From: Ralf Mardorf <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:13:22 +0100
- Message-id: <1354270402.3059.95.camel@q>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1353795280.2662.12.camel@q> <email@example.com> <1353798889.2662.46.camel@q> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1353807268.2773.16.camel@q> <email@example.com> <1353846552.2508.23.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1353877782.2508.225.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.email@example.com> <1354029192.2827.11.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1354046327.2528.15.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.email@example.com> <1354086404.2528.89.camel@q> <1354119648.3152.4.camel@q> <alpine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1354156932.2393.22.camel@q> <email@example.com> <1354197485.2351.36.camel@q> <CAOdo=Sz85L5+RER5EAH1+mDn5oR-+pVu=eQrfrEQcQRP6pr6iQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 10:46 +0100, "Morel Bérenger" wrote:
> > Taking the specification of `trillions' of installs as a slight
> > exaggeration and not the combined efforts of multiple generations, I find
> > that GAG, a Spanish-based GPL effort, is quite comfortable booting as
> Do you mean that Spanish-based GPL efforts are gags
> Ok, ok, I know, here is the door...
There's an image in the Wiki, that could cause a flame war on that list:
And a link to a Wiki with a picture that that is outrageous:
I explicitly distance myself from this, as I distance myself from the
Palestine statement. But I'll apologize that my thread "Boot loaders for
Linux that can also boot FreeBSD" does lead to women with gags.
I also apologize in the name of the German folks for our Government,
regarding to the decision that Guido Westerwelle does not vote for
Palestine and this isn't a joke, I'm really ashamed that this sucker
does appear for Germany.