Re: User group in SW Missouri?

slick.cooper@gmail.com wrote:

I just found and joined this *new* lug started by a Joe Swietzer in Stotts City. Counting me, there are now 2 members, but who knows? Maybe we will grow into a good group. I started getting serious about learning and using Linux in May of this year. I've enjoyed the challenge of getting things done and have hopped between learning Linux and different programming languages. I've more or less settled on learning Python programming. Here is a link to Joe's initial post:
Look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks for link.