Re: Debian Installer 7.0 Beta4 release

Lets do right, not "right now". I'm in no way "demanding" a new
release sooner. If the answer to my question of "estimate" is May, so
be it. Its an estimate, isn't it? Would it hurt Debian if we postpone
Wheezy to April or May? I don't think so. But to September 2014, I
think we might have a problem within the cycle.

I think most open source projects which targets quality before cycling have the same kind of problems, regarding the time. The usual "when it will be ready" is here because it is hard to determine when the needed quality will be reached.

Honestly, I understand nothing about how to estimate any date, so I can understand that debian's dev can not give estimations on a project as big as Debian. But I agree, having some estimation is a nice feature, and maybe it can help to see defects in project's management.

I just want to go fast to Wheezy, because Wheezy is a penguin with a
red bow tie.

And, most important than all:
I won't move to (K)ubuntu because I already bought Debian aluminium
adhesive stickers to put on my notebook. So thanks for the suggestion,
but I didn't liked it.
:)

btw, I would like to know where you bought them, if it is not a joke.
And if it is a joke, I warn you: I think it is outrageous to make fun about so useful stuff :D (ok, I'm out)