Re: Outrageous Xenophobia. Was: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:28:04 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> IMO nothing can be bad with a joke about men, women, Germans, Jews
> etc., it becomes bad if people have got bad intentions. Tony has got
> a bad intention or he's serious sick and not aware about the
> difference of the order to kill people and what happened on this list.

But Tonys joke is funny, and I don't really like being called sick
because I like it. How can one say others don't have humor, and then
react like this on a joke?

Not that I need to explain [a little of] my humor in this regard
("black humor" as we call it in Denmark), but it's funny because of how
sick it is, and it serves to remind us all about what to avoid. If we
would stop to talk about it, joke about it and what not, then history is
a little bit closer to repeat itself.

And this is exactly why humor and jokes should and is off topic on a
international list like this. It's not funny for all.

 - Titanus