Re: Can't fix doc-base installation problem

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 04:19:28PM -0800, Gary Roach wrote:

>    root@mycomputer:/etc/doc-base# aptitude reinstall doc-base
>
> It seems that some files are missing (install-docs?) but I can't
> determine what they  are or where they are. Some help, pleeeeese.

Install-docs belongs to package doc-base. Doc-base can't be
re-installed, because it isn't currently installed. What happens when
you run "aptitude install doc-base"?

If that doesn't work, you could try Osamu's advice.

Cheers,
Tom

--
A real friend isn't someone you use once and then throw away.
A real friend is someone you can use over and over again.