Re: Outrageous sexism. Was: Re: Mail client, threads, etc...

On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 17:13 +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:47:20 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>
> Hello Ralf,
>
> >Since I'm kill-filed you can't read it any more. Apologize! But I
>
> You should say either "I apologise" or "My apologies".
>
> "Apologize!" means you're demanding an apology from someone else.

I'm not sure, if it's really just the language barrier. Coarse humour
doesn't lead to that much noise, in an environment where everything is
ok. I'm sorry for those words, but I can't do anything, if in some areas
those words are "outrageous sexism" that does lead to stop any
communication immediately. If the communication stops, misunderstandings
can't be eliminated.