Re: systemd intermittent startup

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 03:07:54PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Is this the best place for systemd assistance?

For systemd-in-Debian, most likely, yes.

> First, systemd worked.
> Now it hangs on bootup, with the following messages:

What has changed? Have you upgraded systemd or other packages? From what
version, to what version? (If you know / can figure it out)
`
> Looking at syslog, I get these sorts of red-colored entries (when
> viewed with vim):

Note that vim is colouring lines that match either 'error' or 'fail', so
there may be relevant log lines that are not being coloured. As far as I
can tell none of the lines you have provided are relevant. (But you are
running a name daemon - on purpose?)