Re: Squeeze on a EEE PC 901, trackpad problems

Thanks Guido, that works great. I thought it would be something at that level but had no idea where to find it.

Also thanks to the other posters who pointed me to the wiki and the manual.

Best regards,
Bob

Guido Martínez wrote:
Hi,

I had the same issue with my EEE 701. I had to change the config file
for the synaptics module
(/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-synaptics.conf). Here's how I have it
now:

Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "touchpad catchall"
    Driver "synaptics"
    MatchIsTouchpad "on"
    Option "TapButton1" "1"
    Option "RBCornerButton" "3"
EndSection

The two option lines specify left-click on single-finger tap and a
right-click when tapping the right bottom corner.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Guido