Re: Squeeze on a EEE PC 901, trackpad problems

Hi,

I had the same issue with my EEE 701. I had to change the config file
for the synaptics module
(/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/50-synaptics.conf). Here's how I have it
now:

Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "touchpad catchall"
    Driver "synaptics"
    MatchIsTouchpad "on"
    Option "TapButton1" "1"
    Option "RBCornerButton" "3"
EndSection

The two option lines specify left-click on single-finger tap and a
right-click when tapping the right bottom corner.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Guido