Knowledge based solution package?

Good morning,

Many years ago I worked as a support engineer for a large IT firm. We had a
proprietary knowledge based system for maintaining a database of problems and
solutions. It was a fairly simple system that allowed one to categorise the
subsystem the problem applied to, a problem title, a solution text area, and
a keyword search function. Is there a package within the Debian repositories
that offers similar functionality? I've looked, but my choice of keywords
is not finding anything that sounds like what we want.

TIA!