Grub and Wireless Keyboard

Dear us*x,

Last week my keyboard broke, and I bought a wireless set
keyboard+mouse that comes with a usb transmitter.

Yesterday I realize I can not chose an item from the grub menu during boot.

My other desktop has today a bluetooth keyboard, that also do not
work. My old machine has a PS/2 mini-dim that doesn't fit on the
others also.

So, unless I spend more money to buy a keyboard just to use once a
year to boot a different item in grub menu, or lend a keyboard from a
neighbor, I cannot boot other options for now.

Hopefully, I don't need... :) I deleted windows partition a while ago
(more than I can recall).

But, still... Is there any solution? Maybe something to add grub a
functionality?

Specially, the wireless keyboard, I think it should work. After all,
it is just a USB keyboard from the system's perspective, isn't it?

Thanks!
Beco

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

--> . <--

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it
everyone you love, everyone you know..." (Carl Sagan, 1934-1996)