Re: What professional PCIe audio cards do work with Linux?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: What professional PCIe audio cards do work with Linux?
- From: Ralf Mardorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:21:58 +0100
- Message-id: <20121111112158.54c6d562@qrc>
- In-reply-to: <20121111112038.7baec21a@qrc>
- References: <20121111112038.7baec21a@qrc>
On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:20:38 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi :)
> I already asked on some lists about my RME HDSPe AIO card. I
> explicitly bought this for Linux usage only in 2011, but never needed
> all available channels until now. Now I notice that the card can't be
> used for serious audio productions. At the moment I'm producing. It's
> very time consuming and a lot of the things I need aren't available.
> The card
> + ADAT comes with 10 IOs, but only 4 can be used, so I only can loop
> in one 19" reverb, already a help, but not enough for my needs.
> Are there any professional PCIe audio cards that are working with
> Linux? I'll ask this on several lists, perhaps somebody does know
> such a card at least on one list.