New Dovecot and Kmail

Every version upgrade of Dovecot causes config problems (running Sid). I hand edited the doveconf -n stuff in after choosing to keep my old .conf and not being able to get the choice again. Got it working, finally.

KMail seems to be getting my imap stuff but get and error box each time:

Error while getting folder information.

Unable to get information about folder ~/mail. The server replied: Mailbox isn't selectable

No combination of namespace prefix, kmail imap account namespace, etc, seems to change this. Any ideas??