Custom Grub-install on a Floppy

	I have a system that constantly reverts back to the
wrong boot order and I need to monkey-wrench it to boot off
CDROM so as to upgrade it to wheezy.

	As a computer user who happens to be blind, this is a
major pain. Get the monitor. Find somebody to watch it and ask
them  to go in to CMOS setup and reorder the boot sequence and
then save. If you only have to do that once per computer, it is
tolerable but eventually, this otherwise functional computer
won't boot off the CD and we have to do it all over again.

	I want to declare a truce and put a floppy in that will
call the CD. I think this can be done but all the documentation
I find is either very narrowly targetted or doesn't explain
the why of grub-install well enough to figure out what to do.

	That is more or less where I am at this point.

	My questions are:

Should this work?
Where are some linear English sentences that de mystify what we
can get grub-install to do?

	Many thanks.

Martin McCormick