Re: [OT] debian package maintain tutorial

On Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:24:34 AM lina wrote:

> Please also understand that people's mind not programmed the same. We

> learned things by different ways. I really had difficulty reading

> manuals even I messed up lots of things by blindly try.

> I read manual, but just don't get it.

Don't feel badly. I have a hard time understanding many English-language technical manuals. And English is my native language!

And yes, everyone learns differently. Some by mimicing what others have done, some by striking out on their own and learning from all the mistakes they make, and most somewhere in between. *How* and *how fast* you learn don't matter. *That* you learn does.