Re: [OT] debian package maintain tutorial

On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 17:13:21 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:

>> For more than one year I wish to pick up some package to maintain but
>> has never proceed further.

Exactly my situation as well, just I've been wishing for years.

>> I don't know it's a problem or not, such as I can figure out the
>> meaning of (a+b)(m+n)=am+an+bm+bn then reading:
>> "to multiply two sums you must multiply each term of the first sum by
>> each term of the second sum and then add all the products."
>>
>> It's so easy for me to get lost in words.  especially manual.

Very powerful illustration. Totally agree!

> Join the Debian Women list*, and ask for a mentor.  They help men as
> well, but are particularly keen to help women because they feel that
> women are under-represented.
>
> This scheme is there for precisely your situation.

I guess I'm not that lucky then. lina, hope you blog along your way (or
find something better), so people like me and us can benefit from your
more-practical writing style.

Thanks