Re: Mailbox, Mysql or Folder.

Once I used a mailbox and got cured of that in a hurry when clamav cut off
access to the entire content of that mailbox because at least one of the
messages in that mailbox had a virus clamav had detected.  That was a
windows virus too.  I went with nmh after that since it uses folders with
each message in its own file.  I might loose individual files on account
of viruses or access to those files but still have access to the rest of
my mail.  Your mileage very probably will vary.

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net> Adobe fiend for failing to Flash