Re: Where is CC and why do my downloads not find it?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Where is CC and why do my downloads not find it?
- From: Chris Bannister <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 00:20:56 +1300
- Message-id: <20121101112055.GO13309@tal>
- In-reply-to: <CAPCwVjat0HkWhWpyLtJPLysPkePfxZLkamTYjX242Auyu==5oQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAPCwVjat0HkWhWpyLtJPLysPkePfxZLkamTYjX242Auyu==5oQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:29:41PM -0700, Samuel Morgan wrote:
> I recently installed DEBIAN Linux on my 386 PC and then
> tried to install an Apache web server, as I have on Mac and
> Windows, binary and it asked for a C compiler. Where do I get,
> if I really need, a CC binary pre-built? Seems a bit like
> the chicken and the egg.
Why not apt-get install apache2?
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
oppressing." --- Malcolm X