Where is CC and why do my downloads not find it?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Where is CC and why do my downloads not find it?
- From: Samuel Morgan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:29:41 -0700
- Message-id: <CAPCwVjat0HkWhWpyLtJPLysPkePfxZLkamTYjX242Auyu==5oQ@mail.gmail.com>
I recently installed DEBIAN Linux on my 386 PC and then
tried to install an Apache web server, as I have on Mac and
Windows, binary and it asked for a C compiler. Where do I get,
if I really need, a CC binary pre-built? Seems a bit like
the chicken and the egg.
Can you help?