Postfix 2.9.1: memcache support not build in

Hi,

I'm new to the list.
I have installed postfix 2.9.1 from squeeze backports to try out the new "memcache" table feature in postfix.

But it seems that the .deb package has not build in the "memcache" table by default.

postconf -m doesn't show me "memcache" as a build in module:

btree
cidr
environ
fail
hash
internal
mysql
pcre
proxy
regexp
sdbm
static
tcp
texthash
unix

Postmap gives me the error:
postmap -q "test" memcache:/etc/postfix/memcache.cf
postmap: fatal: unsupported dictionary type: memcache

Installed packages:
ii  postfix	2.9.1-2~bpo60+1
ii  postfix-mysql 2.9.1-2~bpo60+1
ii  postfix-pcre 2.9.1-2~bpo60+1

I tried to download the debian source packages an recompile it with dpkg-buildpackage, but I had no luck. Same result, the "memcache" table feature is missing.

But if I compile postfix from the original sources postconf show's me the "memcache" table build in by default.

According to me, here must be something wrong with the debian source package. Can you give me any hint how I can get "memcache" support in debian packages? Probably is there some configuration option to change before
rebuilding the package?

Thanks and regards
Urban Loesch