Debian Etch(Kernel 2.6.24) Can't insatll on Ivy bridge platform

Dear,

When we install Debian Etch(Kernel 2.6.24) on Intel Ivy Bridge platform, it pop out warning message: "no mount CD-ROM can be found". If we install this OS with Sandy Bridge platform, it works fine. but now, we need update to Ivy Bridge platform. we are facing this problem now. Any suggestions? Or anybody knows if kernel 2.6.24 support Intel Ivy Bridge platform? Thanks in advance and any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

If there is attached Zip files in the email, the password is 123456.

Thanks for your kindly support,any concern,please contact me.

Best Regards !
Richie Liu    刘江凡
AE/RD/ABD/PCEBG
FOXCONN TECHNOLOGY GROUP
Tel:+86(755) 27708000 ext 88958
Mobile:137-6030-1861
Mail:richie.jf.liu@mail.foxconn.com

本?子?件及附件所?信息均?保密信息,受合同保?或依法不得?漏。其?容?供指定收件人按限定??或特殊目的使用。未?授?者收到此信息均????、 使用、 ??、?漏或散?。若您因???而收到本?件或者非本?件之指定收件人,?即刻回覆?件或致?Super Notes?件客服?? 560-104,?永久?除此?件及其附件和??所有?印件。??您的合作!
This e-mail message together with any attachments thereto (if any) is confidential, protected under an enforceable non-disclosure agreement, intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, belonging to professional work products or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of any information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may be against the laws. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or telephone at Super Notes support hotline 560-104 and delete this e-mail message and any attached documentation from your computer. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client or work product privilege. Thank you!

mail from ip-->10.141.106.42
mail from pc-->APDME099
Version: Super Notes 1.4.1.2B