Re: can't create an UDF file system on a CD-RW

Thank you Slavko :)

On Wed, 2012-10-17 at 21:32 +0200, I wrote:
> Oops, yes I meant DVD-RAM. Sometimes they worked like a charm, but for
> many installs I couldn't get them working. I guess today DVD-RAM
> anyway is completely obsolet.

I guess I'm mistaken, on some installs they worked like a charm and on
most installs they were to slow. Really slow, IIRC copying 1kB still
wasn't done after an hour or something strange like that.

Perhaps interesting to play with those DVD-RAM monsters. OT: A Linux
audio penpal some minutes ago mentioned something else to play with. The
Rasberry Pi, unfortunately it's twice as expensive as promised by the
hype and I hardly have enough money to survive. However, this Rasberry
thingy does siren calls ;).

Regards,
Ralf