Re: Wally Lepore

On Ma, 16 oct 12, 11:54:51, Lisi wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 October 2012 11:35:39 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > In this particular case I don't think Wally needs help, just a bit more
> > confidence in his abilities ;) but I have received lots of CCs in the
> > past as well.
>
> Yes, so have I.  But I am currently getting 95% or more of my personal email
> from or about Wally.  This has never happened before, and is causing me
> considerable inconvenience.  I have a fair number of filters set up that
> place all list email in separate folders.  But I do still have some personal
> emails.

Looking at the archives I see that his replies do address a lot of
people who have not even participated in the thread (yet), for example

Wally, please don't address your mails directly to people unless
specifically asked to.

I apologize to you and the list for my own breach of the CoC (one should
not complain on list about CCs).

Kind regards,
Andrei