Re: Another OT: GRUB location on Dual-Boot with TWO hard drives

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

>> Wally, are you familiar with MS DOS or DR DOS commands?
>
> PS: Or have you ever used a QL, C64 or similar computer?

I have no idea what QL, or a C64 is prior to googling.

Is this QL ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_QL
http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki/

C64 ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_64

I've been in the banking and investment industry since 1985 and have
used terminals that contained either database info or live stock
quotes. Other than that, I've been on windows ever since 3.1 hit the
market.

Why the question please?