Another OT: GRUB location on Dual-Boot with TWO hard drives

I won't confuse you Wally, or spread FUD, using the default GRUB seems
to be the best way for a beginner, because it's the default boot loader
for most distros.

Personally I prefer GRUB legacy, the outdated, completely different
predecessor of the current GRUB. IMO it's much easier to use. Many
experienced users didn't switch back to GRUB legacy, as I did, but
switched to Syslinux.

You shouldn't take care about other bootloaders at the moment. If you
should stay with Linux, you might have needs that make your live easier,
if you're using another bootloader in the future.