Re: GRUB location on Dual-Boot with TWO hard drives

>On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday 14 October 2012 00:41:46 Wally Lepore wrote:
>>
>> Now I can finally join the ranks of Debian users and ask operational
>> questions, help others and start the real uphill climb in learning all
>> aspects of linux. A lot more reading and studying for sure - forever.
>>
>> :)  Right off the bat I've encountered the following 'oddities'.
>> 3) Google gmail locks up when I visit the page to check my mail.
>

> Which browser?

I'm only using the browsers that installed with the debian netinst
file. Empathy and Iceweasel. They both play videos in a jagged slow
motion with no audio. I'm searching for where to configure the audio.
Still finding my way around. Appreciate any suggestions.

>> I kindly thank all who have endured and answered my questions from the
>> beginning to end.The advice given on this mailing list is superb!
>
> You're very welcome!  And yes, it is.  We have some real experts here.

Yes you certainly have.

Thank you