Re: wi-fi connection and wicd

Hi Lisi,

> > What kernel version are you running?
>
> 2.6.32-5-686
>
> Thanks for your reply,
> Lisi

there is also another bugreport by me from earlier times. But I guess, this
reason might be in older kernels, too. At the moment I am running kernek 3.5
from experimental with no errors at all.

However, I think, it is a kernel bug, and is fixed since kernel 3.5.

Here is my old bugeport, which is closed (and reopened by the bugreport you
already know):

At the moment, i know no other solution, than to switch to a running 3.2.0
kernel (see in my bugreport, which ran for me), or use 3.5 from experimental.

Goo luck!

Hans