Re: rtorrent on low_disk_space.

Good time of the day, Artifex.

Thank You for Your time and answer.
You wrote:

> Better to ask similar question on rtorrent list I think. How much free

OK. I will try unless registration is needed. Otherwise we will wait,
may somebody knows the trick.

> space do you have when rtorrent stops? I have this line in my
> configuration:

> schedule = low_diskspace,5,60,close_low_diskspace=500M
>
> and working as intended. I do not see any M at the end of your line.
> Might that a problem.

I have really low space but:

1. rtorrent prelocates torrents - therefore, torrents can be and really
are downloaded except this check that fight w/ in vain.

2. So it checks for me too as for You - 500 MB limit, from my
experience, i.e. if I have that amount of free space I can continue
downloading - 499 - no.

3. I would like to manage it, nevertheless, for example, to put limit
to 100 MB instead.

Sthu.