Re: Storage server

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 08:06:16PM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> If you made sure to explain the risks to your boss you can say in case
> anything bad happens: I recommended doing backup in a different, safer way
> than you allowed me to do it and thats the result.

Thats exactly what I had in mind. I advised verbally and used emails so I
can always have something to put in front of his and his bosses noses.

> And you are right: Some backup is better than no backup.
>
> (PS: And I didn´t want to imply that you were an idiot - my above sentence
> could be read as that. Sometimes its about a feeling of lack of choice. I
> wish that you will create more choice for yourself in the future. From
> what I read from your answers you are quite aware of the situation.)
>
> --
> Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald - http://www.Lichtvoll.de

I haven't read it that way. I know what you wanted to say. I'm very
grateful to all of you who took your time to read my emails and shared
your thoughts on the subject. And thanks for your wishes, Martin, much
appreciated.

Regards,
Veljko