Re: boot freeze when wifi is not in the same state than before hibernation

Le 06.09.2012 16:18, Camaleón a écrit :
On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:13:55 +0200, berenger.morel wrote:

When I change the state of wifi between a #pm-hibernate and a power on,
my computer freeze.

Is there is a way to avoid that freeze?

If you have determined the problem happens when wireless driver thaws
from hibernation, you can instruct your wifi card to do not hibernate.
But that's a workaround, I would be more interested in solving the
underlying problem :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

I am not sure that this will work, because if I do not enable/disable the wifi card between the start of hibernation process and the moment where everything is fully recovered, there are no problems. However, just a workaround could be interesting, but I do not know how to instruct the wifi card to not hibernate...