Re: Rhythmbox Cannot resolve proxy hostname

On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:51:27 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> I'm running Debian GNU/Linux wheezy/sid system. I have installed
> Rhythmbox from debian repository as a binary package.

I bet you're not on GNOME, right?

> When I want to listen an Internet Radio in Rhythmbox I can't because I
> get a message:
> Cannot resolve proxy hostname
>
> What can I do to solve this problem?

Try ro run "Rhythmbox" from command line with debug flag on:

rhythmbox -d

(you can upload the logs to www.pastebin.com)

But I guess this happens because the app is not detecting your DE/WM
proxy settings properly. What's your desktop environment?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón