Re: xsesssion-errors

On 01/09/12 10:46 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:13:41 -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:

I keep seeing references to NVidia in my .xsesssion-errors file. I
haven't used Nvidia for a couple of years. What could be hanging around
from those days ??

(firefox:2707): atk-bridge-WARNING **: Could not locate registry Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_nvidia.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(...)

Sounds like this bug report:

  Yes, it does...that bug report is at least 6 or 7 months old.

--
Cheers
Frank