Re: Standard for soft return by automatic word and line wrap

On Tue, 2012-08-28 at 13:22 +0100, Darac Marjal wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 03:35:52AM +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 08:31:06PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > > I used gvim, but kate and gedit and even leafpad and others are more
> > > comfortable. IIRC common shortcuts didn't work with gvim, the only
> > > difference to vi(m) was, that I didn't need to know all the commands by
> > > heart.
> >
> > The trick to using vi(m) etc, is not to try and learn everything by
> > heart, just start using it and it gradually becomes second nature.
> >
> > Start with vimtutor, and read through the documentation, but don't try
> > and learn it by heart or you will soon be overwhelmed and confused. :)
>
> Or even have a go at http://vim-adventures.com/

Thank you :)

nice idea, unfortunately ...

I don't play video games, but in this case I was willing to try it,
but ...

first of all I can't pay for it, but even if I would be able to pay for
it ...

I never ever would use paypal, at least regarding to
http://wikileaks.org/
"Julian Assange" might be or might not be an asshole, I don't know,
however, I care about how paypal behaves and I care about Enlightenment
and freedom of press. Btw. I don't own a watch, a mobile or a plastic.
Yes, I've got some kind of bank card, but I guess I don't have one of
those, that are required to use paypal.

I'm not living in consumer land ;).

Regards,
Ralf