Re: Obtaining a Newer Kernel

On 08/26/2012 09:48 PM, Charles Kroeger wrote:
or you could install: linux-headers-amd64 linux-image-amd64 this would insure you always had the latest kernel and headers. Your architecture may be different so you might want to look to that in regard to my examples.
This does not at all answer my question. (And I already have linux-image-amd64
installed.)
The first paragraph of the original email:
I am running Debian testing, which currently has kernel 3.2.23-1, same as
unstable. experimental has 3.5.something. I am looking to run kernel version 3.3 or higher.