RE: Dual-Monitor help

> Nelson,
> Do you have a xorg.conf file or do you let X sort it all out itself?  I
> noticed from your xrandr posting, that only one resolution is  defined
> so maybe it's hard coded.  I run without a conf file X seems to pull
> everything correctly for my hardware.  I am still kinda green at this
> myself, just trying to help with some ideas.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Shane D. Johnson
> IT Administrator
> Rasmussen Equipment

Hi Shane,

No, I do not have an xorg.conf file. In fact I am curious to know how
not having that file works, if anyone would care to point me to a
source of info on that. I'm used to having a configuration file for
almost everything.

In the meantime I may just see if I can find a different set of video
cards, or a dual port card that are/is supported. What are the chances
of finding a list of supported configurations/hardware?

Thanks,
Nelson