Re: Logging ISP Download Speed.

> On Mi, 22 aug 12, 13:29:52, Weaver wrote:
>>
>> Ping: 69 ms
>> Download: 27.71 Mb/s
>> Upload: 2.28 Mb/s
>
> Ok, still far away from the advertised 100 Mb/s, but not that bad. Did
> you do the test with the recommended server or did you try also other
> ones?

I tried two and the cross-comparison was fairly even.

I've also noticed, since I've been making some noise, that the speed has
picked up a little and remained reasonably constant for over a day now, so
the situation is not as much out of their control as they would make out.
Regards,

Weaver

--
"I invite you to name a society that created a secret prison
 system, outside the rule of law, where torture takes place,