Re: Changing to digest form

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 15:16 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> > I hope that this is the correct way to reply. I don't want to
> > clutter up Ralf's normal in box with debian messages.
>
> It looks okay to me.  I see no fault with it.

Absolutely ok for me! No fault for me either. Some list members take
care of things that aren't important for me, dunno, perhaps Bob's,
your's our my mails are broken in some technical way. I don't notice an
issue.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Contentwise isn't the subject ;). At least I annoy some people :p.
Important is the technical aspect.