on the way of encrypting a system, need some help please

Dear list,

I have bought a new HDD. Created 2 partitions.
An un-encrypted 1 GB /boot as a separate partition on the Disk.
And on the rest (2nd partition) an encrypted LVM with root and home as two logical volume on it.

Now I like to migrate my running system, the running "/" to the root of logical volume, but /boot
( which is actually a folder in my running system) should go to the  unencrypted /boot of the new disk.
and the running "/home" to the home of logical volume. So that I can get my running system on the new encrypted
disk and can boot from there. Obviously I need to modify /etc/fstab and /boot/grub/grub.cfg on the
logical volume. How can I proceed ? Any suggestion will be life savior.

TIA.