Re: Server software

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:01:38 -0400, Alex Rodriguez wrote:

> Hello,

Hi... but please, avoid using html formatted posts, thanks :-)

> I love the desktop version so much that I have decide to use the server
> version for my business.

What desktop/server are you referring to? Hey! this is not Ubuntu ;-P

> 2 questions
>
> 1. I can't find the version or name to download. Can you just provide
> the correct name and version to get.

You can get Debian from the usual places:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/

At first, you only have to choose between:

- Debian flavor (stable/testing/sid)
- Architectura (usually 32/64 bits)
- ISO size (smaller media contain less packages on it)

> 2. Were can I donate money to your company to continue the great work
> you guys do?

You can start here:

http://www.debian.org/donations

> I have used 100's of distros and debian is the best!

I also find Debian (both distribution and project) to be very good but
part of my heart is still with a green Gecko (openSUSE).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón