BUG in bug reporting instructions

Sequence of events:
1. found a problem on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed [inconsistent links] 2. at bottom of page was link [labeled 'bugs'] to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wiki.debian.org;dist=unstable .

<*Problem 1* - Designation internal to URL of "unstable" when there was no indication on initial page that I was not viewing a standard copy of "Appendix B" to installation instructions.>

That page is list of "known bugs" and link [labeled 'report it'] to http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wiki.debian.org;dist=unstable .

<*Problem 2* - That page has heavy emphasis on reporting bugs in executables. I see *NO* mention of reporting problems with documentation -- e.g. debian.org pages.>