Re: debian 6.0.5 ISO installation issue. GRUB .. file not found

ok it is resolved, here is what i did. since the grub has mistakenly
installed on RAID drive (md0) and not on /dev/sda or /dev/sdb  MBRs.
however i could not understand why is that happen. i am following the
same linux installation that i used to with old version it just happen
to me with 6.0.5. anyways this is what i did.

Grub rescue>ls (which showed me all the devices including RAID ones)
Grub rescue> ls (md/0)/ (and i found grub folder on root of md/0)
Grub rescue>set root=(md/0) ("/" was their so i add it)
Grub rescue>set prefix=(md/0)/grub
Grub rescue> insmod normal
Grub rescue> normal

when i reach the prompt after root password. i run grub-install /dev/sda
and
grub-install /dev/sdb so both devices could be used as failover.

i hope this helps others.

Thanks for the support Arno and Brian.

Thanks,